empty bottle 100ml with cap No.12

  • empty bottle 100ml with cap No.12

empty bottle 100ml with cap No.12

  • Product Code: زجاجة فارغة
  • Availability: 100000
  • S.R 6

  • Ex Tax: S.R 6
This product has a minimum quantity of 10000

empty bottle 100ml with cap No.12


Minimum order quantity is 10,000 tablets


Shipping period is 30 days from receipt of full payment


Payment method 30% in advance as deposit and the remaining 70% of the invoice value is transferred before shipping

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good
DMCA.com Protection Status